Friday, November 30, 2007

Psh...Your way too good for him!

Hey so I'm GG that stands for Gallagher Girl and I'm actually under cover so if your wondering, I'm not a stalker or anything. I go around helping people. I've been around and I used my super spy abilities to find out that your mopping over a guy. And i just though you could use some advise. First of all quit mopping cause the more you do it the more desperate you seem i know that sounds harsh but sweetie someone has to stop you from committing social suicide. Second of all you can be a independent women on your own do you think half the great females that contributed there time and effort to make the world a better place worried about how they looked or how there dating life is going. Well the answer is NO! But really do you see Oprah being a diva cause she got dumped or something? Third you do know your probably not going to be going out with that person forever. Middle school crushes are just puppy love. I know it hurts now but you got friends that really care about you and who needs guy anyway? You should use this time to pamper your self and let him know what he missed out on cause when you start mopping around and being depressed you just make that person look better , really I'm not kidding. You really don't need a guy to make you happy. And don't worry with friends like yours I know your going to be back on your feet in no time and be normal again. And I'm just going to let you know if you see him with another girl its probably because he's insecure and always needs arm candy and don't go and sabotage there new relationship cause rejection is part of life and your going to have to learn to live with it!
Truly NAWT your's,
GG

P.S. Don't try wasting your time trying to find me or who I am cause Gallagher Girl always there.






No comments: