Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Dishing about Winter Break

So like hey! O-kay Gallagher Girl gots total frost bite. No not really but I thought why dont I be nice? So I end up helping my mom clean the lovely snow off her car and now my fingers are still ice cold. And I know some of you know this but you know New Years Resalution well I was making mine and I wrote down N.Y.R and was like hey NY is New York and like hey thats where the big ball drops! Yeah I think I gotton really dumb over break since I've been super lazy and all. I finally got my homework done yesterday! I forced myself to do it and suprisingly it was drop dead easy all I had was a crossword puzzle and 6 math problems go me right? Well anyhow's I might change the colors of my page to something a little less depressing you know? To go with my Icon a little more. Well BYE-YEAH'S!!!

Truly NAWT your's,
GG

No comments: