Friday, December 28, 2007

Ecstatic New Years

Okay so like um hi! Its been about a week since I last blogged to you guys so umm sorry. I am having an ah-mazing winter brake. Everybody knows they needed one some more then others and I fall into the others category.I have been dieing to sleep in till 1:00 pm and go to sleep around 1:00 am or close to it. Besides my very weird sleeping habit I just noticed I'm a readahollic! Okay so I read almost everyday and I just happen to read 3 manga (pronounced mang-gaa) if your wondering its Kane Kano. That just happens to be one of my deepest secrets and pleasures I'm also really into anime thank god for the Japanese coming up with it. So some of you are like " Its not fair we have to wait until the end of the year! For your whole Amazing race/ Survivor thing". Well Its not like Survivor because I'm not making you eat bugs now am I? But hey, Its taking me forever to come up with the way everything is going to go. Besides my also hectic to do list I still haven't even began my homework :( . Uh so what else to let you guys know about? Oh, cant wait till New Years? Can you guys? It also happens to be me mom's birthday she's turing *caught caught* [insert here]. So, I'm so glad along with you guys that school doesnt starts the next day 'cause I was probably gonna end up walking like a drunk in the hallways and fall asleep in studyhall and end up having to eat a whole lot of jumk food during lunch to stay up for the rest of the day. I guess I'm just that type of person. So Live, Laugh, Sing, Dance!

Truly NAWT your's,
GG

No comments: