Monday, December 17, 2007

GG has great news

Okay, so um like hi. I thought about this why don't I just make it a little scavenger hint? This would be so great right? Okay so this will take place in about 3 weeks to about a month and I will post all the rules and keep coming back to my page because I will probably end up editing some of the rules and I'll probably have to this about all the little riddles and stuff and I know not all of you are great at riddles so I'll try to put in some physical challenges you know. So here's the thing you have to have ever piece of the information answered okay! And you have to have the evidence of you solving the riddle and or challenge. So some of you are probably be like "Why go threw all this just to find out what grade she's in?" Well theres more you'll find out but I cant say now can I? There's also going to be some hidden secrets behind the walls of HMS that only some of you will uncover but not all can get that far. And I know some of you are like "Okay this is like the friggin Amazing Race!" Well not really I'm not sending you to other parts of the world am I? No cause if I was I porbably would have had the money and all and I dont I'm not related to Donald trump or Bill Gates but that would so rock if I did.

Truly NAWT your's,
GG

No comments: