Thursday, December 13, 2007

School: the good the bad and the math

Okay some of your like math sucks! Well here's the top 6 things I hear everyday and some I made last year that some people stole and never gave me cridit but I wont start whinning as crying about it
♥// "Why dident they just shoot the guys who made math in the first place?".
♥// "Why do we have to learn this?".
♥// "OMG my math text book and binder weigh so much, they need to go on the South Beach diet!".
♥// "I bet our teacher forgot this, by now".
♥// "TEST! What test! Go die stupid math!".
♥// "Why do they expect us to do our homework in that class? Is more like nap time for me".

Now I'm not saying that you should do any of these okay? So dont go around saying GG did this even tho I came up with 1,3,5 on my own. But I can crack jokes like that in class and stuff because I have over an 90% in that class and get away. But I dont say it in front of the teacher if your thinking that I'm not trying to get myself in trouble. Or am I? Oh yeah Happy B-day Miss. P!!!

Truly NAWT your's,
GG

No comments: