Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Girl Power//So poetic

Here's a poem I just worte ....if you read the top you'll understand it a bit =)
As the world spins round and round ;out of our control
I know you'll be there here with me and
I wish it could be but...fate never been so mean
I dream it could be...
But let’s just believe it'll last forever
You know in make believe?
But deep down I know it’s a never ending dream that just tears me part…

Inspiration: So sick of love songs by Ne-Yo
I know its sorta weird but I just let it flow out of me while listening to it. I don't have much time but I'm pretty sure you've noticed I have some songs from like 70's, 80's, 90's and now. I really do believe you could be an independent female you know? That's why I have "Dancing Queen" by Abba and "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor. I just noticed my poem is sorta deep you know? I swear they are not the lyrics to "So sick of love songs" or any other song! And I if you really listen to the songs on my playlist you might actually find out who I am...not saying that it would be easy as 3.14, get is pie? Yeah I'm not much of a math person myself couldn't help throwing a corny joke in there somewhere. Life been so ,...so un-ordinary for me lately. I mean beyond my un-normality factors. Its a cross between a crappy but goodish lifetime movie and the show "8 simple rules". Extreamly weird, I know and thats "Extreamly weird" for me to be even using that. Besides that I've been taking lots and lots of these quizes at this awesome webbie called Tickle. I know it has a weird name but it's so much fun to get your mind off of stuff. I think I'm gonna add "Hit the Road Jack" the orignal! Onto here. If your ever gonna do something like that you go with the classic! PEACE!
Truly NAWT your's,
GG
P.S: I promise there will be no undergarments burned in this whole Hippy mode =)

No comments: