Monday, March 3, 2008

Played like a fiddle

This morning I wake up thinking "Another day of snow" it wase'nt a good thing but not a bad thing either. I was actually expecting enough snow to build a giant snow castle. So then I go throught my morning rutine: wake up, brush, talk, channel surf, get dressed then watch the news for a while. So then I see on the weather channel that theres suppose to be a flood/ tornato watch. I end up wearing 2 shirts layered on top of each other, a t-shirt and a long sleeved shirt, plus a tank-top underneath then a sweater and my coat. Besides that I was wearing everthing else normal. I go out side and I'm still half a sleep, when I get the bus stop Im like "What the...?" I see the frigging sunrise! Do you see the problem? My butt is in 3 layers of shirts a dang sweater and a COAT! I'm suprised that I dide'nt die of heat-stroke! Besides that my day was somewhat normal. But really from older post you can see the "normal" really ise'nt in my vocabulary. Ha-ha but really this morning is as close to "normal" my life could get for a while. Anyhow's I'm going to go get my "fix" of Anime/Manga so see ya later!
Truly NAWT your's,
GG

No comments: