Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Break '08: Take 1

So how should I start? I know Its been a while and all, so I'll just try to sum it all up for you without having to start ragging about how umm... Its been suckish for me! I'm not gonna start nagging or anything. I got that really, really suckish cold back! Really, who gets a cold in spring? Yet alone Spring Break? So that explaine why I've been for a couple of day's, besides that I've been busy lately. So ready for some good news? I've been writing a story. Yup, a story. I'm think I'm gonna post a couple of chapters of it on my cover page for you guys to get a head's up on it. I've been working hard lately, really hard. And did I mention if you had to classify my computer in the past 2 months and now it would be in the "slow" group? Ha-ha at least its not as bad as one of my friends. There computer takes like an hour just to start up! No, I am not exaggerating when I say it takes about an hour, it honestly does. I guess, I am sorta lucky its not that bad. I would have put it to sleep if it was honestly that bad. Wait, can you put a computer to sleep? I think I've got something to do over Spring Break! Well , I think I'm gonna get back to the story and my new reseach!
Truly NAWT your's,
GG

No comments: